History

St Brendan's club was founded in 1958 by Mick Sugrue, Eddie O'Sullivan and Walter Magee, after recognising there was an ever-increasing influx of Irish immigrants to the area.

The Kings Heath-based St Brendan's GAA club officially went into operation at the start of 1959, initially as a junior club.

Over the years, the club has built up a reputation of being one of the leading Gaelic Football Clubs in Warwickshire, with many players going on to play at County Level.